October 01, 2016

『31 Days of Blogtober』The Halloween Tag

It's the spooky time of October and since I live somewhere where Halloween isn't really a thing I have to get spooky all alone. Nah, it's just that I like Halloween and all the cute, dark decorations. It's so hard to get them here in Germany. Well, okay enough with the blah blah. ^^
For this month I planed Blogtober, Spooktober, 31 Days os Halloween or however you want to name it. I just have the mighty feeling to blog more and even more regularly so here comes a Halloween Tag~



1. Favorite Halloween song?
I have a whole playlist for Halloween. I like to put all kind of "spooky" songs in it or just songs that have halloweenish titles. But my all time favourite song is "This is Halloween" from the "The Nightmare before Christmas" movie.


2. Witch or Vampire? 
I always dress up as a witch, because witches are the best. ~


3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
All the spooky decorations and cute candies.


4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
Well, Halloween party means scary/ spooky movie marathon. I don't really like scary movies, but I have a good collection of movies you can watch for Halloween.


5. Skeletons or Zombies?
Nah, I don't know. I guess skeletons are the better choice. I don't really like both of them.


6. Favorite Halloween candy?
We don't really have special Halloween candy, so it's just Halloween themed chocolate. Last year I found ghost shaped chips, they were so cute.


7. Favorite Halloween movie?
When we count "The Nightmare before Christmas" as a Halloween movie I say that, otherwise... I don't know, I just like to watch things like "Sleepy Hollow" (the movie), "From Hell", "Frankenweenie", "Corps Bride", "Sweeney Todd"... Things like that.


8. Favorite Halloween costume?
Always a witch, always!


9. Favorite Halloween store?
Wherever I can find something. I don't care, because we don't have stores with a Halloween theme.


10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
It's not that popular here to carve them. I like to look at them, but I'm actually to lazy to carve one.


11. Bats or Black Cats?
Always the bats. They are my favourite animals and don't get enough appreciation at all. They are the cutest thingy on this planet!!!


12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
It's not a real holiday here, it depends on where you live but than again it's not a holiday. The actual Holiday in Germany on that day is Reformation Day.


13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate, because I don't drink coffee and I love hot chocolate. There should be a hot chocolate with pumpkin spice in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment