December 31, 2015

『2015|12|31』 Top 15 of 2015


  1. Song - It's always SAKU (especially live) and The Final by DIR EN GREY.
  2. Girl Group - Can I say exist✝trace...
  3. Boy Group - eehh... guess I go with my guilty pleasure and say KAT-TUN.
  4. Character - Simon Lewis, Vegeta 
  5. TV show - Profiling Paris
  6. Movie - not sure what I saw this year... 
  7. Book(s) -  Penryn & the End of Days trilogy, Born to endless Night (Shadowhunter Academy #9), Ignite Me
  8. Anime - maybe the new DragonBall Super. Think I didn't watch that many.
  9. Manga - I go with the one I read most and that's Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
  10. Collectible Item - anything Star Wars
  11. Lolita Item - everything Metamorphose
  12. Game - those stupid, Shall we date games for the phone
  13. Food - It's always the same... spinach and potatoes 
  14. Place - Verona/ the beach
  15. Memory - Italy Holidays/ DIR EN GREY concert

No comments:

Post a Comment