December 09, 2016

『blogmas』 The Joy of Christmas Book Tag

Today I'd like to tackle The Joy of Christmas Book Tag by Sam's Nonsense.


1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Can't think of anything in 2016 anymore but for 2017 it's definitely Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.

2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it's praises?
Neil Gaiman! I just loved everything I read by him so far.

3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
How about just everything Harry Potter or Septimus Heap or Lord of the Rings. At least these are the first three that came to my mind.

4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
I actually have one favourite classical book and I really really liked it. It also was the first book I ever enjoyed reading for English classes. It's Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, the one and only book I finished early for classes. Another one I had to read for English classes and I kind of liked was Lord of Flies by William Golding.
I'm just not a classic reader. 

5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
The Case of the Beasts by Mina Lima or anything else Fantastic Beasts movie making related. My book whishlist is just too long and these kind of books I nearly never by myself. Another one would be the 2nd Harry Potter book in illustrated version. 

6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
Everything Harry Potter. Especially the first three. 

7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
 

8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I just like that we come together in the smallest circle of the family and spend the whole day of Holy Night and at least one Christmas Day together. Mostly we do nothing special, sitting together, talking or maybe going to the Christmas Market, taking long walks (through the snow). Nothing special, just a few relaxed days without much stress and a lot of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment