December 10, 2016

『blogmas』2016/12/03 ~ Christmas Lolita Meet Up.

This was my first Lolita meet up in a very long time. I went to the Tea Party in Hamburg last year and the one in Berlin this summer, but I never had time to join a meet u since spring last year. 


Outfit with and without cape & bag.
The theme of the Christmas Meet up was "Gold, Glitter, Let it Sparkle" (in a rough translation). I only own dark or black Lolita clothing and I really like it that way. First I didn't know what to wear, but I took a closer look at my dresses and decided to go with Metamorphose's "Secret Laboratory" in amethyst. I love this dress so endlessly much. This colour. This print. The cut. The fitting. Everything is just perfect about it. I decided even though it's more a halloweenish print that it fit's the theme of Christmas, too. Also it has a lot of golden details and some glitter at the top bow. I also wore the matching headdress, which has glitter details, too. I added some golden accessories and jewellery, put on some black tights with golden glitter all over them and my beloved witchy boots with golden buckles. 

Close up and details of the tights & boots.
All dolled up I travelled to the place where we met up and met one of the lovely girls who organises these meet ups. Together we went to the Rixdorfer Christmas Market and met up with the other girls. All of us were able to explore the Christmas Market on our own. Which we did, but it was kind of a fast exploring. In the end we just waited around and talked to each other. 

I met another lovely girl there, who even follows me on Instagram, which was the reason why we started talking. This was so weird at first, but we got along well. Which was really nice. After talking a lot and getting to know a few girls we went to Villa Rixdorf to get something to eat and to warm up again.  I decided to only eat a light soup and to have some black tea, because I wanted to meet up with some friends in the evening to go to the Japanese Christmas Market. We sat around and talked even more. I really liked it this way. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I didn't really feel uncomfortable, which I often do around so many new people. But having at least one favourite interest in common is really helpful. After we ate I unfortunately had to leave to meet my friends. 

I hope I can attend the meet ups more often, it's just always so difficult, because I have to work on weekends. That can be really annoying and planing for each upcoming month work schedule always starts at the end of the month before. I really hope I'll be able to rearrange my schedules so I can make it to more meet ups. I really need a few more people in my life who love this fashion as much as I do.



Outfit Rundown:
  • JSK: Metamorphose - Secret Laboratory
  • Headdress: Metamorphose - Secret Laboratory
  • Cutsew: Vero Moda
  • Thights: Calzedonia
  • Boots: Deichmann
  • Cape: C&A
  • Star 2-Way Clip/ Brooch: Chocomint
  • Necklaces: forever 21, didepux
  • Bracelets: New Yorker
  • Star Bag: Loris (taobao)






PS: Yes it's my natural hair, just coloured and curled. I love to use my own hair, because I have a lot of long and thick hair. <3
PPS: Hair Colour: Arctic Fox - Poison Red





No comments:

Post a Comment