December 15, 2016

『blogmas』 Most anticipated books of 2017

I gathered all my most anticipated books for the upcoming year. As far as I know of them. XD
I put them in publication order and included the cover if it's already released. 

There a few new releases, something in other editions and some continuations. So exciting. I just don't know where to put all of these. I have no space left and I can't add new shelves. ;___;


January
A Gathering of Shadows - V.E. Schwab

Publication date: 17th January 2017

Didn't read the first book, I'm waiting to marathon all of them when they are finally released in the paperback form of this cover. So I guess I have to wait a bit longer. 





February
Mitternacht - Christoph Marzi

Publication date: 1st February 2017

Didn't know about it until I saw it in a video. It's sounds so interesting and exciting. Plus it's a book by a German author and I really want to read more German books again. Btw the title translates to "Midnight".




Norse Mythology - Neil Gaiman

Publication date: 7th February 2017

It's a Neil Gaiman book so I'm sold right away. Like always. I just have the mighty need to own all books by him. And it's about Northern mythology. EXCITING! 





March
The Girl who raced Fairyland all the way Home - Catherynne M. Valente

Publication date: 7th March 2017

Still haven't started this series, but I own all the other books already so I hope I start it before this one releases.





Strange the Dreamer - Laini Taylor

Publication date: 28th March 2017

Same with her books. Haven't started "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" even though I own the whole trilogy. Still I'm excited, because I heard nothing but good things about her writing.





May
Legion - Julie Kagawa

No specific publication date is set, except May. Urgh, I need this in my life asap. So far I loved everything I read by Julie. 







A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas

Publication date: 2nd May

First I didn't want to start this series, because of the hype surrounding it. Than I gave in and started with the audiobooks. Didn't like the first one that much, was quite annoyed by the main characters. But the second got to me so hard. AND THAT ENDING!!! ARGH!!!!! 2nd May can't come fast enough!!!!

And I should start "Throne of Glass" soon...

Lord of Shadows - Cassandra Clare

Publication date: 28th May 2017

What else to say than I NEED IT NOW!!!! The next book in the "Dark Artifices" trilogy. That ending destroyed my poor little heart. ;__;






October
Magnus Chase and The Ship of the Dead - Rick Riordan

Publication date: 3rd October 2017

Only read the first book so far, but plan to start the second soon. Can't wait to continue Magnus' journey and adventures.
Plus it's Rick Riordan's writing so it's getting most likely real funny again. XD" 




November

The lost Book of the White - Cassandra Clare & Wesley Chu
Nothing special is set for now, except the expected month of publication and the title of the first book. 
But it's the story of MAGNUS BANE!!!! WHO DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW HIS STORY???



No comments:

Post a Comment