December 21, 2016

『blogmas』Top 5 Wednesday



Fictional items you'd give as gift

Thought that I'd do a Top 5 Wednesday again and the topic of this week is quite fitting for the Christmas Time. 

This wasn't the easiest task to fulfil, because first I wanted to choose only one item from one world and I couldn't decide plus I think some things shouldn't be given because they could be abused for power or something.
My list of fictional items to give is in no particular order. I just wrote down what I thought would be useful for someone. 

  1. A Steele for every Shadowhunter.
  2. A Deluminator for every Witch or Wizard who needs to do something in secret.
  3. The Light of Eärendil for everyone who needs a light in a dark place.
  4. A Golden Ticket for every chocolate lover who wants to experience something special.
  5. A copy of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" for every traveller to get all the useful tips in there, plus I love travel guides. 


2 comments:

  1. Ahh these are all so good! I can't pick a favourite. But I want chocolate right now so maybe number 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks. I couldn't decide to pick five. This was really hard, but also interesting to see my own final choice. ^^
      I guess I'd go with a Golden Ticket too. Visiting THE chocolate factory would be so awesome. <3

      Delete