December 20, 2016

『blogmas』 Top Ten Tuesday



by The Broke and Bookish










Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)

1. The Case of the Beast by MinaLima


2. Inside the Magic: The Making of  Fantastic Beasts by Ian Nathan



3. The Art of the Film: Fantastic Beasts by Dermot Power




4. The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman


5. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by Benjamin Lacombe



6. Star Wars x Shakespears Episode I-III by Ian Doescher

  


7. Newt Scamander Funko (I'm counting it as a non-book bookworm item)
 


8. everything Hufflepuff related 
         


9. Death Note Blanc et Noir Artbook by Takeshi Obata


10. Simon Lewis ... (does he count as a non-book bookworm item?)


I own the book, I just want Simon please. XD"













No comments:

Post a Comment