December 24, 2016

『blogmas』A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS



Today the 24 days of chocolate (and blogmas) are over and we, at least in Europe, start celebrating Christmas today. The 24th, The Holy Night, is the most special day here. We celebrate for three days and most people just visit as much of the family as possible.

This year I'm spending Christmas with my family and my new relatives in Poland in a Hotel, somewhere at the Polish Baltic Sea. I really hope it's going to be good. I just love my Christmas at home relaxing and reading.

I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope that you will have a wonderful time, whenever you start celebrating. 


I'm really glad I made it through the 24 days of blogmas. It was a real challenge for me and I might have cheated a bit with nearly only doing tags.  But in the end I posted an entry every day. XP
I really hope I can keep it up posting regularly and that I manage to get a real schedule for the blog, but this are all resolutions for the next year. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment