December 07, 2016

『blogmas』FESTIVE CHRISTMAS BOOK TAG

Today I'd like to do one of these fun tags. Since we're having Christmas time I decided to this tag by GirlReading on youtube.


1) A fictional family you would like to spend christmas dinner with?
Definitely the Weasleys. I'd really like to join them at The Burrow with the whole family being together.

2) A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?
hmm... Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Funkos or Hogwarts House (Hufflepuff) stuff.

3) A fictional character you think would make a perfect christmas elf?
I'd say it's Dobby. He's so thankful and cheerful that he would bring happiness to everyone during christmas time.

4) Match a book to it's perfect christmas song.
What are Christmas songs? XD" 

5) Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you've been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?
A book I read this year which disappointed me a bit was "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell. While I enjoyed the beginning I got bored at the end and I just can't see why it was so hyped.

6) A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?
My one and only book character love is Simon Lewis from the TMI series. He's just the best ever and deserves so much love from everyone. 

7) Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully christmasy feel to it.
The German book cover for "Ink Heart" by Cornelia Funke gives off a really christmasy feel. I'd think that the first book could even be a great christmas read.









8) A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?
First I have a stand alone which is "Kamikaze Girls" by Novala Takemoto, which is a book set in Japan and follows two teenage girls finding their way through life, fighting at each other sides, no matter how different both of them are. 

Second I have a series of seven books which is ""Septimus Heap" by Angie Sage. This series follows a boy who has to discover that he is a wizard and has to learn how to deal with the magic and going through some adventures. 

Third I have another stand alone which is "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman. I love the story of Bod so much, it's cute, mystic and adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment