December 22, 2016

『blogmas』Dashing through the Snow Book Tag


Just going with another book tag for lazy reasons. ^^



1. NAME A BOOK YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE.


2. NAME A BOOK YOU’LL BE READING DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.
   


3. NAME YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE.


4. DO YOU LIKE SNOW?
As long as I'm in the mood and only when it's not brown and muddy.


5. NAME A CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEND YOUR CHRISTMAS DAY WITH.
Simon Lewis or just the Weasley Family.


6. TO GIVE OR RECEIVE.
Both!


7. WHAT FICTIONAL PLACE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND CHRISTMAS AT?


8. FONDEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY?
  • Every year spending Christmas with my family just relaxing and chilling. 
  • The one Christmas we spend in NRW with my grandparents.
  • The both Christmases I spend in the USA, visiting my sister during her au pair years.


9. CAN YOU SAY CHRISTMAS TREE TEN TIMES FAST IN A ROW (PRONOUNCING IT CORRECTLY)?
I guess so....




No comments:

Post a Comment