December 13, 2016

『blogmas』ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS BOOK TAG

Just another tag to fill the gabs. ^^ This time it's a take created by A Thousand Lives of Daisy.



1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your christmas tree?
Who doesn't know the answer to that? XD
It's always SIMON LEWIS!!!! 

2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Can I just take No. 1 again? If not I think I'll chose cutie pie Newt Scamander. 
That would be some awkward situation. XD" 

3) You write your christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
The Graveyard Book Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated Edition by J.K. Rowling
The Case of the Beasts by MinaLima
Alice Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll the illustrated edition by Benjamin Lacombe
Death Note Blanc et Noir (the artbook) by Takeshi Obata

4) It's secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
Assuming I'm attending Hogwarts, I'd love to get an owl or another of the fantastic beasts. Don't know which one, though.

5) You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Urgh... that's hard, but I guess I just choose Harry Potter so I can spend the whole day with the Weasleys, Neville and Luna. So I still love the book characters much more. 

6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Can I replace him by Thestrale? They seem so mysterious and interesting.
  7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Simon Lewis, Magnus Bane + Alec Lightwood (Izzy has to stay home because Simon is mine and Clary and Jace are just annoying. XD), Ron, Harry, Hermine, Neville, the Weasley Twins and Luna. XD That sounds like a weird mix of people. 

8) What character would make a good santa? (Doesn't have to be appearance, personality counts too)
hmm...actually I'm trying really hard to think of anything else than Harry Potter or TMI but there isn't anything else in my mind at the moment. XD" I'm sitting here staring at my bookshelves and can't seem to find any other characters...
Okay, I'm just going with the first character who came to my mind. So I'd say Harry Potter and when I say Harry Potter I mean book Harry. He really likes to give back and cares for his friends so much. He always want's to protect them. On the other hand Neville would be a good santa too, I think. I don't know, but he is kind of really similar to Harry even though might not seem like it.



So that's it for now. I'm really sorry it's so full of Harry Potter related things, but I'm listening tot the audiobooks and I'm currently so obsessed with all of it that it's hard to think of anything else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment