December 23, 2016

『blogmas』The Beauty and The Beast Book Tag


This is nearly the last entry of blogmas. Just one more day! I can't believe I made it through it.
Today will be just another book tag which I found over at BetwixtThePages.


“Tale As Old As Time” – A popular theme, trope or setting you will never get bored of reading.
Just Fantasy in general. I love stories set in fantastic worlds with new languages, fantastic animals and different cultures.

Belle – A book you bought for it’s beautiful cover that’s just as beautiful inside.
 

Beast – A book you didn’t expect much from but that pleasantly surprised you.
 

Gaston – A book everyone loves that you don’t.

Lefou – A loyal sidekick you can’t help but love more than their counterpart.
SIMON LEWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luna Lovegood
Neville Longbottom
...and the list goes on. XD"

Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumier & Cogsworth – A book that helped you through a difficult time or that taught you something valuable.
No matter how different you seem you can be best friends!

“Something There” – A book or series that you weren’t into at first but picked up towards the end.Didn't like the first one that much, but the second one left me on edge when it ended! (((OAO)))









“Be Our Guest” – A fictional character you’d love to have over for dinner.
Simon? XD" I just want Simon in my life!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment