December 18, 2016

『blogmas』The Movies Tag

I thought I talk a bit about movies and found this tag somewhere on the internet over at SamanthaMariaVlogs' channel.


  1. Favorite movie of all time? Forever and ever "The Lion King", followed by "A Bug's Life" and "The little Vampire".
  2. Favorite scene from that movie? How am I supposed to pick one scene? I just LOVE everything about it.
  3. Favorite actors /actresses? hmm... I don't really care as long as I like the whole movie, that's enough for me. 
  4. Most annoying actor/actress? Same as 3.
  5. Best director? Guess I go with Tim Burton, liked everything I have seen by him so far. And as second Peter Jackson, while thinking about "Lord of the Rings" and "Hobbit". 
  6. Favorite guilty pleasure film? Actually, I'm not sure one exists for me. My guilty pleasure is to watch KAT-TUN (Jpop boyband) lives. XD" 
  7. Favorite tear jerker? "The Lion King" or "Frozen"
  8. Character from a movie that scared you the most? I don't watch scary things, because their scary. >.<
  9. Movie you love everyone hates? Can't think of any at the moment. But when I count my family as everyone than it's "Spirited Away". I still think they just don't understand the meaning of the movie.
  10. Movie you hate everyone loves? "Titanic". It's just so annoying. 
  11. Favorite movie duo? Pumba and Timon. XD 
  12. Favorite animated movie? Animated like in Anime, than it's "Spirited Away", "My Neighbour Totoro" and "Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind". Otherwise, the "Toy Story" movies and "Tinkerbell" and of course "The Lion King" and "Frozen". I've got one more, it's "Coraline" and I still think that this movie is not suited for children. Just so creepy. >.<
  13. Actor/actress crush? Still the same as 3. XD"
  14. Favorite movie villain? Darth Vader, because he's my father. XD" 
  15. What movie surprised you the most? Actually the "Fantastic Beasts" movie, because I really loved it and I was way to scared and "Sweeney Todd" it's a bit too gruesome and splattery for me, but I still like this sad story.
  16. If you could only keep one movie what would it be?  "The Lion King" even if I have to abandon all the glorious Studio Ghibli movies and "Tinkerbell" movies. 
  17. Movie recommendation and for whom? "Kamikaze Girls" for every dreamy introvert girl who likes to be nerdy (no matter if books, clothes or whatever), out there.
  18. One remake you wish had never been made? Not sure if I ever watched a remake, but I can name a few movies I wish they never made, like "City of Bones", "Eragon", "Percy Jackson"...
  19. About to die but could only watch one more movie what would it be? "The Lion King", just BECAUSE!!!
  20. Favorite movie genre/favorite movie from that genre? Fantasy and Sci-Fi. "Lord of the Rings" and forever "Star Wars"!!!
  21. What's the first movie you remember watching in theatres? "The Lion King" even though I think there was something before that.



No comments:

Post a Comment