December 14, 2016

『blogmas』WAITING ON WEDNESDAY - Anime, TV shows, Dorama Edition for 2017

This Wednesday we have a special "WAITING ON WEDNESDAY" which will be about all the things related to upcoming Anime, TV shows and Dramas I'm exciting about for early 2017. A few things I waited longer for to finally be continued, something new and something I want to watch to see if it's improved and to live tweet my rants again. XD

Everything is in actual release date order as far as it was announced. Also I added plot and episode counts, if released so far. Also added existing trailers, so you can take a look yourself if you might want to watch it.



Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy (九州·海上牧云记)
Ever since I heard about that drama I was really interested in it. So it already get's compared to Game of Thrones a lot and this makes it so exciting for me. It's supposed to have an enormous budget so I'm hoping for a really good high fantasy with ancient legends and mythology. 
Actually I wonder if they can keep it up what they are promise in the trailer. It just looks so good, the visuals, the cutting, the editing, just everything looks like a high end production.

Plot: The series is set in the fictional world of Novoland during the twilight years of the Duan Dynasty, and follows the brotherhood of a imprisoned half-human half-spirit prince Muyun Sheng, an abandoned son of a general Muru Hanjiang, and the heir of a slaughtered tribe Shuofeng Heye as they uncover the secrets of their past and seek both revenge and justice for the ones they love. 
Interwoven among the men are the women who also cannot escape from the storm of prophecies. The woman who was prophesied to be Muyun Sheng's Queen but whose heart belong to someone else Su Yuning, the fierce warrior Princess Muyun Yanshuang, and a spirit locked inside a gem Panxi. wiki.d-addicts

Episodes: 80 à 45 minutes - This scares me so much. I'm just not used to watching a drama this long.

Release: starts early 2017 - I'm hoping for somewhen in January 

Trailer:




Sherlock 4th season
I have to admit I never thought I'd enjoy Sherlock that much. But when I decided to watch it out of boredom I marathoned it in no time and ever since I was waiting for every new release.

Plot of 1st episode: "The Six Thatchers" 
Sherlock waits to see where Moriarty will make his posthumous move. 
One mysterious case in particular baffles Scotland Yard - but Sherlock is more interested in a seemingly-trivial detail. Why is someone destroying images of the late Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher? Is there a madman on the loose? Or is there a much darker purpose at work? Something with its roots deep in Mary Watson's past. ImD

Episodes: 3

Release: 1st January 



Trailer:



Shadowhunters 2nd season
Let's be honest, the first season wasn't really that good. Even though I live watched all the episodes, I still ranted more about the show than enjoyed it. I really didn't like the first season much. I only loved Simon, because I think he's the only character they got right. Everything else was just so out of character and off story. But I'd say that it was a thousand times better than that failure of a movie. I really hated that adaptation.
I just can't stand it when they adapt something I enjoyed in it's original format and change so many things just to make it "fit".

Plot of 1st episode: "This Guilty Blood"
The Institute is in upheaval after Jace departs with Valentine. Clary, Alec and Isabelle are desperate to find Jace. Jocelyn has a lot to catch up on, now that she's awake. ImD

Release: 2nd January 

Trailer:




Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 2nd Season

Isn't this the season we waited so long for. How many years was it since the first season ended? Right, three years ago. What a long wait and it'll be four years until the 2nd season finally starts. Nevertheless I'm really excited for this to be continued.


Plot: There isn't anything revealed jet, so let's just hope that it'll be a storyline close to the manga and without hundreds of filler episodes. I actually liked the first season so much, because it's so close to the manga.

Release: Will start somewhen in April, nothing specific is out jet.





No comments:

Post a Comment